Wednesday, May 11, 2011

After The Rain

I like to find things in the world that everyone can see and try to show folks how I see it and what about it I find interesting. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I really enjoy trying to communicate what I see with pictures.

Some of these projects have turned into Art and are hanging on clients walls and some are hanging on our walls. This aspect of Foreverly Photography is one both Vanessa and I really enjoy as it is usually a quiet exploration of the visual world around us.

I hope you enjoy these and if there is any interest in photo prints, canvas prints or other product ideas please let us know!

 

raindrops-1 

raindrops-2

raindrops-6

raindrops-7

raindrops-14

raindrops-16

raindrops-4

raindrops-18

raindrops-12

raindrops-10

Thank You for Stopping By!

We Have a Fine Art Gallery on Display Foreverly Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment