Friday, February 25, 2011

Out In The English Countryside

A couple of weekends ago Vanessa and I were invited to stay at a friends house in the country. David and Michelle were the perfect hosts! It was a mini vacation for a day and a half but so very refreshing! The Sunday morning David and I got up and went out for a walk in the morning air. It was a little damp and there was just a hint of chill in the air but it was perfect for wandering through the English Country Side.  The dog came along and was flushing pheasants everywhere. We even spotted a white pheasant and it was a real treat!

I brought along my camera (is anyone surprised by that?) and thought I would share some of what I got to see on the Sunday morning walk.

DSC_4870-Edit
DSC_4873-Edit-2
DSC_4881-Edit
DSC_4909-Edit
DSC_4894-Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment