Saturday, August 27, 2011

Time is short…

One of my Mentors David Anthony Williams is on a mission to educate folks on just how important  family photographs are. There is a slide show at the link above with his name. Please take a little time to enjoy it. After spending three days with him I can tell you he is one of the most genuine, generous and kindest people I have ever met. Vanessa & I share his passion and want to do our part!

I lost the person that had the biggest impact on my life a few years back to colon cancer.  Elliott Green was a friend who very patiently taught me some of the most important things I have ever learned. A favorite question he always asked me was “life’s a marathon, why are you sprinting through the first turn?”  He taught me to stop rushing past all the beauty in my life. To savor the days, hours and even the minutes.

When we look out every morning on a new day we should have a firm place to stand. That place is the past, who we are, who we were and who we want to be.

So how about committing a time to building your families place to stand? Yes time is short… make your memories  timeless. 

A few photographs to hopefully make my point Smile

Best_039

 

Best_088

Best_095

DSC_8545

DSC_9622

DSC_6925

Stanway131

DSC_4562

Harriet-32

Harriet-143

Have a great day!

As always Thanks for stopping by!

rick-vanessa@foreverlyphotography.co-uk

07623 408 556

No comments:

Post a Comment